Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Brussels, Belgium

Last week a coworker and I drove to Belgium for some meetings at NATO in Brussels and at SHAPE in Mons.  We spent the night in Brussels at a hotel that was a five minute walk from Grand Place.




We had dinner at a Grand Place restaurant and then after dinner I wandered around and took some photos.  Belgium is famous for waffles, chocolate, and beer so naturally I found all of these.


















No trip to Brussels would be complete without a visit to Manneken Pis.  Copies of this guy were in all of the gift shops.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Did you go alone? There are no pictures of people. You are so on the spectrum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was by myself when I was taking photos. I bought some chocolate but nothing else.

    ReplyDelete