Monday, January 4, 2010

A new look for a new year

I borrowed some inspiration from Facebook to redesign the banner image at the top of the blog.  I changed the photos for the boys and added a photo block for the baby girl that is due in mid-February.  We have not yet made a final decision about a name.  I like Sara Jane but Tina says she wants something that is a bit less common (she doesn't want school teachers to have to call her "Sara N." to distinguish between other students that might have the same first name).

4 comments:

  1. I have never had any more than one Sara in any of my classes. In fact I only know 2 Sara's. (one is 50 the other 9). Not that common any more. People do crazy names like Apple now..haha..
    Ben wanted to name Emilee Emma Lee (Emma first name, Lea middle) but we would call her Emilee. I told him we did not want to confuse her as a kid and have to explain to everyone her name. Kids have enough to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy for your family. I hope all goes well in the next couple of months. Sara is a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look (even though I don't know what the old one looked like.) Very cute. Glad to see you have a blog. Should be fun to keep up with all that is going on. And with the Sara name, sorry to say that I know dozens of Sara's. And we have two friends who are naming their to-be babies "Sarah". It's a beautiful name, but if Tina is worried about it becoming too common, I thinks he's right.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The old banner image is here:

    http://lh4.ggpht.com/_GjdR8rQV7n8/SuN_6IYk9NI/AAAAAAAABOg/ejE38SG8ZLQ/banksbannercopy.jpg

    ReplyDelete